On Friday 6th June, NATECLA London and the Ruth Hayman Trust are jointly organising an evening of fun and entertainment to raise money for the only charity that helps support ESOL students in their studies. The evening will include a charity auction, of which some of the items up for grabs can be seen below, as well as music and other entertainment. It promises to be a fun-filled evening, also giving you the chance to unwind with colleagues, friends and families – very necessary, especially if you find yourself in the middle of a busy final term of the academic year!
The evening runs from 6pm and is being held at Working Mens College in London. Tickets for this wonderful event are only £5.95!! Book yours at the following link:
Shortlink for sharing: http://bit.ly/auctionaidtickets
Fantastic items that could be yours!!!
The items that are in the catalogue for the auction include:
- A weekend break in a Gloucestershire village, located near the River Severn
- A copy of ‘A critical history of ESOL in the UK 1870-2006‘, signed by the author, Sheila Rosenberg OBE
- An Afghan silver bangle, valued at £40
- A new Swatch wristwatch, valued at £95
- A copy of Paul Hoggart’s debut novel ‘A Man Against a Background of Flames’, signed by the author to you.
- An Afghan cookery lesson for up to four people
- A 6 week Sylheti, a Bangladeshi language, course at Heba
- A home-cooked Indian meal for two
- And many more…
To see the items and bid for them online (if you’re not able to make it to the evening) follow this link: