This is where we will host resources from the day conference and also other sources on the theme of using technology in teaching.
- The following list of resources have been compiled by the e-learning coordinator at Barnet and Southgate College: Embedding technology within and outside of the classroom
Resources from presentations (PPT or PDF versions of the presentation files) are below:
- Norbert Pachler (IoE): Mobile assisted language and learning
- Maria Ranieri (University of Florence): Languages and Cultures On the Move
- Mike Harrison (Bromley College): Sound use of technology
- Indi Bains (Hackney College): Mobile presentations: A project by Hackney Community College and the Museum of London
- Phil Bird (Barking and Dagenham College): Polls –